Excitement is getting the best of me!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by itsbritneybitch, Oct 4, 2011.

1. itsbritneybitch macrumors newbie

itsbritneybitch

Supposed to be spending the entire night studying for my exam tomorrow but cannot help but take myself to the forums and blogs for updates every few minutes. I hate you physics!

2. only macrumors regular

i detect a tone of guilt, but it seems you have you priorities straight. so im confused:confused:

3. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

The iPhone announcement is coming whether you do well on your exam or not, so study for your exam and do well....

4. itsbritneybitch thread starter macrumors newbie

itsbritneybitch

guilty for not spending more time studying & being on here. I can't help it if Apple always becomes my top priority somehow :eek:

----------

Definitely true so taking ur advice & turning off my wifi :)

5. dialed1 macrumors 6502

dialed1

6. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Physics is easy, sleep.

7. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

The keynote starts at 1 so I'm driving to class, drop off hmw, then leave right away to come back home by 12 haha

8. Mackbook702 macrumors member

dude youre gonna have tons of tests, screw one for a once in a lifetime iPhoe 5 announcement!:D

9. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

School & sleep come first. It's just a damn phone.

10. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

Not much is going to happen besides last-minute speculation. Study hard! I'm doing homework right now too... Maybe take a look at the forum spy every once in awhile, but don't get too entrapped.

11. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Hate yourself for obsessing over a piece of technology that by the time you get a job in which you apply your physics knowledge (or lack thereof) will be obsolete.

12. lionqueen macrumors 6502

"it's just a damn phone" has to be the most overused phrase on this forum. I bet you also get real creative and go to BMW's forum on the eve of a new model release and tell everyone "It's just a damn car."

OP-excitement's getting to me too. I rarely sleep before 3am due to insomnia, but it's a bit past 3 & I'mwide awake, so i'm going to just stay up. Matter of fact, gonna go take a shower to kill some time :cool:

13. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

Yeah man, same time-zone *high five* I'm gonna stay up all night. Not because of the phone though... Still!

14. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

+1 on the BMW. I hate it when people say to me that my phone is just a phone and I'm crazy for lining up for it and when I wash and wax my car all the time, they say it's just a car. BMWs are fine machines!