Excitement to disappointment, approval.

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by larswik, May 2, 2012.

1. larswik macrumors 68000

After all this hard work my app was submitted on Wednesday and today it got reviewed and approved! But at the end of all of this I found out that even though I selected USA as my only territory it some how would up only in Peru???

How do I fix this now?

2. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

How long ago was it approved?

It can take Apple up to 48 hours or so to have your app on all of their servers.

3. larswik thread starter macrumors 68000

About 30 minutes ago. I got an sms from the ITC mobile app saying it was approved. Could not find it in the store so I logged on to the app store and clicked on an App store button. It then switch a language and saw that it was only Peru. I know I clicked US as the only territory?

IS this something I can fix or apple must fix?

----------

This seems to be totally my fault. A stupid mistake. I looked under the "Pricing and Rights" button and you can see all the territories. The check box right next to Peru is the US. I clicked on the wrong side (the right side) and not the left. So I made the mistake of selecting Peru.

My question is now. Is it just as simple as deselecting Peru, selecting the USA and re saving it? or must I resubmit the app again?

Thanks. Its my first app (rookie)

4. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

You can change pricing info without Apple's approval, so I'd imagine you can change the areas it's sold in without their approval, too.

5. larswik thread starter macrumors 68000

Yep and that was the case. I took about 12 hours and then it popped up in the US store. I found a link last night and a guy did the exact same thing I did. The next thing I need to figure out is how to change my setting from 5.1 to 5.0. Some where in the chain I guess I said the latest operating system. I wonder if this is a fix I can do myself or if I must resubmit it?

Thanks. There is a lot to know.

6. amorya macrumors 6502

That one I think you do need to resubmit for. The property is called "Deployment target", and is found in Xcode if you click on the top item in the sidebar (titled with your project name), and then click on the Summary tab.

7. PhoneyDeveloper macrumors 68030

PhoneyDeveloper

Most likely to change from requires 5.1 to 5.0 you need to change the iOS deployment target and rebuild. And of course resubmit.