Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jasoncarle

Suspended
Jan 13, 2006
Minnesota
I keep reading anecdotes like this, and it gets me worried about the day I buy a mini (which should be soon). I have used the wireless Apple keyboards for over a decade on my various iMacs, and they've been rock solid every time. I don't even think about it. Is there some kind of strange difference between iMacs and the Mac Mini when it comes to bluetooth peripherals, or is it just the non-OEM boards, or are you an outlier? Maybe the Mac's keyboards are just better for bluetooth. Heck, I use an old mac bluetooth keyboard with my work PC and it never fails. I want to know if I'm normal or just immensely lucky.

Get the Logitech MX Keys. I have one and an M1 mini and I have zero problems.

Reactions: AppleInLVX

AppleInLVX

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2010
Get the Logitech MX Keys. I have one and an M1 mini and I have zero problems.
Thank you for the recommendation. I'd do it, but they don't make a version without a number pad, and that's a dealbreaker. I've come to love the compact nature of ten keyless, and I never used the numbered when I had one--it's wasted space for me, and messes with my symmetry OCD. :)

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
What's with companies that think everyone buys silver Mac's ? Even the hubs/USB docks don't match my Gold MBA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.