Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

We've partnered with Anker again this week, and in the new sale you have a chance to save up to 25 percent on Anker's wall chargers, portable chargers, wireless chargers, and Lightning cables. All sales require a discount code, which will expire on March 21.

anker-sale-mar-15.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Notable markdowns include Anker's PowerCore Slim 10,000 mAh portable battery for $23.99, as well as a 2-pack of the company's PowerWave Stand wireless charger for $29.99. There are a handful of wall chargers on sale as well, with support for USB-C fast charging.

Cables and Wall Chargers

Portable Chargers

Wireless Chargers

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Exclusive Deals: Save Up to 25% on Anker's Portable Chargers, USB-C Accessories, and Lightning Cables

Last edited:

coolajami

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2009
Never failed me. All my third-party chargers/cables/hubs are from Anker. Great service as well, and once in a while they may let me choose a "free" gift, like an external battery or a cable. No Regrets.

Reactions: MareLuce
Comment

ryanhunt

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2009
any chance you can ask Anker to give voucher codes that work on Amazon.com.au ?

Comment

LightSwitch

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
Anker is a company that I’d always dismissed as bland And semi-junk. I’d always go Logitech or Belkin 1st. However this week I bought one of their USB 7-1 hubs and was really surprised on the quality of the unit. Was really well priced. I’d def buy their kit again. trying To build the brand on quality / design by the looks of it.

Reactions: coolajami
Comment

lostom

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2010
I've purchased from them previously, would definitely go back again, I don't need anything now, so missing out the 25% unfortunately.

Comment

bundokbiker

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2012
Fairfax, VA
I've been waiting on a portable charger with an AC outlet and I'm so glad the PowerHouse 100 was on sale! Definitely on the smaller capacity compared to other offerings but should be useful in a pinch.

Comment

cjgrif

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2011
Salisbury, MD
I've been waiting on a portable charger with an AC outlet and I'm so glad the PowerHouse 100 was on sale! Definitely on the smaller capacity compared to other offerings but should be useful in a pinch.
I was considering picking one of these up too, but it looks like it's gone/completely removed from Amazon now...I had it in my cart yesterday and noticed it was gone today. Oh well, I technically "saved" $120 by not buying it lol. Off to order that case of wine I was also considering with my "savings" 🤣

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.