Excuses to upgrade from 3g iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jarenado, Jun 3, 2009.

1. jarenado macrumors regular

jarenado

If you are like me, I want to buy most new products that apple announces, however, cannot afford to, and usually dont need. I.e. I have a second generation nano, along with three or four other ipods, yet I tried to think of reasons I needed the subsequent two models. I was disciplined/broke enough to not buy a product I didnt need.

Well the next generation iPhone will be announced on monday, and I cant wait! What I would like to do in this thread is compile a list of excuses as to why to upgrade. I have a 3g, and barring iChat video capabilities, this upgrade will be rather useless to me.

So bring on the excuses, feel free to get creative or comical.

2. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

Hard to come up with excuses to upgrade when we don't have an official feature set of the next hardware revision.

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

And please don't buy things you can't afford or have to go into debt to buy.

4. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68030

5. doubleatheman macrumors 6502a

doubleatheman

I didn't buy a 3g... and my parents offered to buy me it for my graduation, I told them their gift was on reign check.

Lack of 3g in my area, more expensive plans, no 200 free texts, me already owning 2 gps units & no major new features the 3g was a huge turn off.

For me I'm hoping the original iphone to the newest iphone is a decent upgrade.

6. theMaccer macrumors 6502a

theMaccer

7. jarenado thread starter macrumors regular

jarenado

the economy, i like that one, Im being patriotic