Existenz theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AndrewR23, Jan 21, 2012.

1. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Downloaded it, but the clock and calendar icons don't show. They are invisible! Paid 3$ for this too! Whats going on?

2. Mac.World, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012

Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Don't know. Do you have something else installed that would block this or has conflicting code? I'm gonna install it on my iPhone 4 in a minute and see if it gives me any issues.

Edit:
    Yep, weather, clock and calendar are invisible. Gonna do some modification to see if I can get them to show up.

3. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

4. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want mine to look like this
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

You need to download this addon too: PerPageHTML to get this to work according to the info..

6. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

That one or +? And how do you know that. All that guy said was Existenz and springtomize

Figured it out. Still can't fix my invisible icons

And what does springtomize do?? Cant figure it out

7. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

According to the info on Cydia you need Gridlock and or PerPageHTML, maybe both, i read info befor i install stuff on my iphone, dont you do??

8. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

Yeah, icons stay disappeared.

9. TestedLion, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012

TestedLion macrumors member

that's the screen of my phone I uploaded to the "post your..." thread :)

The 3 icons you have which are invisible are _supposed_ to be invisible.

The creator of the theme recommends just placing them on the right side of your homescreen. I turned off the "weather" icon, and I also turned off the calendar icon. You can see I placed the "clock" icon app at the lower right hand corner.

if you have a gmail account, and use public calendar events..you get more functionality out of that calendar on your home screen.

by the way, you will have to use iFile (or similar) to navigate into some directories to make certain changes so that, for example, your weather reads out for your home town.

Instructions are in this thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/782928-existenz.html

Yesterday I did my first jailbreak (iPhone 4S) and installed my first theme...and had to modify it...If you follow the instructions, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

you don't need perPageHTML+, just the free version.

springtomize let's you modify the appearance of many things. For instance, do you see how I've turned off my battery icon? That's springtomize.