EXO iPhone 3g case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by esvienne, Jul 1, 2008.

1. esvienne macrumors member

Hi! There's a website up for 2 tone iPhone 3g cases that you can order. I assume that when you order them they are shipped out (the website lets you go through the whole process for immediate shipment). I was curious if anybody received theirs yet? I know the iPhone 3g hasn't come out yet, but I'm curious of the quality of them. Anybody?

http://www.xskn.com/default.aspx?m=Products&sid=284&cid=2212

That's the website, in case anyone was interested :)

2. method84 macrumors member

I ordered the martian on black case that should be arriving any day. I ordered the case on the 24th of june and on the HK reigistered Mail website it says it reached its destination (U.S.) on July 1st. It looks like an awsome case the only problem is the shipping time :(

3. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

These cases look very nice.

What are they made of? I like the Cap and it says silicone and "icaps2", whatever that is.

Hard plastic?

Soft silicone?

4. esvienne thread starter macrumors member

I'm actually not sure what they're made of... I was wondering what that "cap" stuff was myself. They look really nice, and I loooove the two tone idea.. I just don't know the quality.

Let me know when the martian case arrives! :)

5. franx macrumors newbie

case from www.hard-graft.com

I was looking for a nice case and stumbled upon the sleeves from hard graft - ordered one about a week ago and just received it - and well -
    it is absolutely stunning!

I don't get the people who buy such a nice phone and then ruin the style and design with an ugly case (and I came across far too many really ugly colourful plastic sleeves).

my case (think they call it the multi pouch) is out of felt and leather, nice protection and really compliments the iphone.

you should check it out before you go for one of those ugly plastic, silicone thingies!

6. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

hmm... first post, endorsing a new product....

7. franx macrumors newbie

sorry for leaving a positive post - just wanted to let the world know...

8. autrefois macrumors 65816

autrefois

Does anyone know the difference between the "Mask" and "Cap" versions of their exo skins? I can't find a description anywhere on their site. I really like the look and it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for (protection without restricting usage or looking bad), but they offer two products that I can't tell the difference between, and that doesn't inspire confidence in a potential buyer...

If anyone knows the difference, I'd really appreciate it if you could explain. Thanks!

9. autrefois macrumors 65816

autrefois

Regarding "iCap", iCap by itself appears to be iPod earbud covers, if this ebay listing is accurate.

Only found a few google hits for iCap2, none of which seem to describe what they are...

10. RyanC83 macrumors newbie

The difference from what i can tell is that the "Cap" version covers only the back of the phone and the "Mask" version covers all of the back and part of the front. Its hard to tell in some pictures but if you look at the two tone "Mask" versions you can see the difference.

11. autrefois macrumors 65816

autrefois

Thanks! I think you're right. Now that I look at the pics again, this does seem to be the case. The Elektra (bright blue) Mask for example clearly shows this.

And the names do kind of fit this, now that I know the distinction. But they should explain this somewhere since, on ones with the darker colors, this is a lot harder to see. I think I would chose the Mask one if I do end up going with xskn.

12. method84 macrumors member

Just recieved my EXO Mask today it looks awsome! the front glows in the dark and the back is a harder silicone material. Now all I need is the iphone!

13. theotherrogue macrumors regular

Pictures please!!

14. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

How does it compare to the iskin revo?

Is the EXO darker green in person than on the website? And do you know if the other EXO cases are also glow in the dark? (I like the black/blue combo)

15. Spankey macrumors 6502a

Would love to see a picture of this. If this is made of harder silicon, I would probably snatch one up. The pictures look pretty good. Burgundy and Black for me.

16. autrefois macrumors 65816

autrefois

Cool! I hope that people who (hypothetically, of course) ordered black on black aren't going to be left out for the glowing in the dark part...I guess it makes sense for "Martian" to glow in the dark, though. I guess we'll see.

17. esvienne thread starter macrumors member

to the one that recieved the case- can you post pictures of it???? I'm curious to see it, the pictures online always look different than when it's in hand :)

18. method84 macrumors member

sorry my POS digital camera is dead so I can not take pictures at the moment.:( The green part however on front is glow in the dark and the front side of the case is deffinetly thinner than the back which seems to be almost twice the thickness. Ill post pics tommorow with the new iphone. It also comes with a screen protector and green silicone earbud condoms:rolleyes:

19. method84 macrumors member

ok I managed to get my POS camera to work...heres some pics;)

Attached Files:

20. XCorrupt macrumors newbie

Where did you track your package? When i try to track on the HongKong Post-Mail tracking, it asks for my order number, which i type in, and then it asks for an enquiry number. What would the enquiry number be?

Thanks

BTW I ordered a Electra on Black one :)

21. XCorrupt macrumors newbie

nvm i got it