Exogear, Mili Power Spring 4, etc?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mavis, Aug 18, 2010.

1. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about getting a battery case for my iPhone 4 - I'm sick of having to be careful about how I hold this thing to avoid dropping from five bars to "No Service" and I figure I may as well get better battery life out of it if I'm being forced to use a case. :rolleyes:

Back on track here - I'm wondering if anyone has experience with either of these cases and/or knows of any other options for battery cases. Anyone?

2. wattsja macrumors regular

This thread has not been to kind to the exogear. Seems to have many problems and the reviewer said he would NOT recommend it [at this time].

3. mavis thread starter macrumors 68040

mavis

Thanks for the link. I'd run across that thread earlier so I was kind of hoping someone knew another battery case option ... I'm guessing I won't be able to get a decent case for this thing until about two-three months before the iPhone 5 is released ... :rolleyes:

4. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

The mili power spring is supposed to come out tomorrow, if it does, I'm going to buy and and post an impression to let people know.

5. iamartimus macrumors 6502

I used a Mophie on my 3G and I really liked it. It did add bulk, but it felt good in my hand and the extra battery life was great! Hopefully Mophie will have one soon. :)

6. SaintsMac macrumors 6502

I see that it has been announced for sale! I am thinking about getting one myself.

Let us know how you like it.