Exolife Battery Case for iPhone 4 Exclusive First Look!

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Today I received a few of the new Exolife rechargeable battery cases for the iPhone 4 by Exogear, currently they are still on pre-order. The case is very slim and the battery should double your iPhone's battery life. I'm currently charging the case so I did not test that yet.

I'll be using the case for a few days before posting a review. Anyway you can check out the overview video of the whole thing. Right here.

If you've got any questions, I'll try to answer them. :)

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
Question. Is the inside of the case a rubbery finish? like where the back of the iPhone lays against.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
It's super light-weight!
No the inside isn't rubber, just plastic. But you can use a back skin and a screen protector with this case.

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
One question.

I don't see any bottom openings for the mic and speaker. How does that work? Could you show a pic of the bottom portion?

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
It's super light-weight!
No the inside isn't rubber, just plastic. But you can use a back skin and a screen protector with this case.
whats a back skin. Mophie used to make the juice pak out of a great non slip material that I really liked, if that what a back skin is then where do you fiond them?

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Video's not working :(.
Fixed sorry.

One question.

I don't see any bottom openings for the mic and speaker. How does that work? Could you show a pic of the bottom portion?
It has openings. See pic attached.

whats a back skin. Mophie used to make the juice pak out of a great non slip material that I really liked, if that what a back skin is then where do you fiond them?
Like a Beskinsever, Gelaskins, Wrapsol and such..

Attachments