exolife extended battery / case for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by coelacanth, Jul 12, 2010.

1. coelacanth macrumors 6502

iPhone 4's battery life has been real good for me. I don't see a need of extended battery for weekdays, but these might come handy for weekend camping trip or something. I've never heard of this Exogear company, but the design looks OK and thinner than those I've seen for 3GS from Mophie and incase.

http://www.exogear.com/products-iphone-4.html

2. JBeSketchin macrumors member

Looks nice and seems to have a good battery for the relatively thin casing. Now if only I could justify the $90. Maybe if it recharged my phone twice. Now that would be sweet!

3. chanerz macrumors 6502a

4. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

5. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

I was just going to post this lol. I guess you beat me :p This does look really interesting. Pretty sleek too. I'll wait for a video review of it on youtube first.

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Have to say, it does pretty good. Will definitely check it out when it is released and some reviews have been posted.

7. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Also gotta wonder if it'll effect the camera flash. It looks just as big as switcheasy's hole for their NUDE case and they have problems (even tho they specifically say they dont)

8. dark5 macrumors member

Their website is a bit vague... does anyone know how this works? Ie. does it recharge your iPhone's battery when it's low/dead?

9. jplusc macrumors 6502a

I am going to hold out and see what incase and mophine release. This seems nice though.

10. xraytech macrumors 68030

I'm with you. Mophie Juice Pack Air FTW!!!