Exovault Case for iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Camwin, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Camwin macrumors member

So I bought one of the original exovault cases for my iphone 4, and needless to say other than losing a bit of reception, the case is nigh indestructable. As a result my phones have also come out unscathed. I was just curious if anyone else has also such a good experience with it, and the more important question, is anyone looking forward to purchasing one for their new 5's when the cases are released?

2. Lampmeister macrumors member

I put a deposit on my iPhone 5 case a while back, and heard yesterday that I'll get it soon. I'm looking forward to getting it, and will report back with any reception issues!

3. marcusorelius macrumors newbie

exovault

Lampmeister, did u receive the case? Any reception issues? THANK YOU

4. Lampmeister macrumors member

I did, and I actually haven't noticed any reception issues at all. Mine is the hardwood model with brass at the top and bottom, and I suspect that some of their other cases (with more metal used in the enclosure) would be much more likely to cause issues. I've already managed to fumble it once, where it dropped a couple of feet onto my desk, and it protected nicely with nary a scratch on the case. I'm very happy with it, and while it adds a little weight it's certainly not objectionable.