Expectations?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bradsnw2, Mar 31, 2016.

1. bradsnw2 macrumors newbie

bradsnw2

I've had all of the iPads up to the iPad Air. I did not upgrade to the Air 2. Back in December, I left my iPad on a Delta airplane and was never able to get it back. I've waited since then for the release of the now known iPad Pro 9.7. Should deliver today (along with Smart Cover, back silicon case and Pencil).

Looking at some photos of the Air 2 screen quality / clarity blows me away. I never remember my original Air being that good.

So, since I skipped the Air 2 - what should my expectations be for the new Pro 9.7?

2. cardfan macrumors 65816

With the 4 speakers, better screen, faster processor, and pencil support, it's a more noticeable upgrade. Plus you'll have the ability to do split screen.

3. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

Colors are 25% better as stated over the 12.9 ipad Pro at the Keynote So Colors will Blow you away. The Display is Apples First to hit 500Nits brightness So home TV's don't hit 500 Nits. 40% Reduced Glare over the iPad Air 2 this sounds impossible. Simply put its the best portable Display on Earth.

4. d0minick macrumors 6502

im really looking forward to the speakers. i think earphones have dulled out my hearing.

5. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

I am expecting my iPP 9.7 to be ever bit as enjoyable as my iPP 12.9;)