Expedited Shipping on 2nd Replacement?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Poob Bubes, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Poob Bubes macrumors 6502a

Poob Bubes

Hey guys,

Today I got my replacement for my 21.5" i5. It looks as though I will have to send this one back too for yellowing on the bottom and right of the screen, and it also has a spec of something under the glass in the middle of the screen. Since this will be my 2nd replacement, can I ask Apple for expedited shipping?

I was actually just going to keep this one even though it has yellowing, but then I noticed the spec/dead pixel(?) in the center of the screen and I can't live with that. I just hate to wait another week and 1/2 to get another replacement so expedited shipping would make me feel better. What do you think my chances are that Apple will comply?

2. Feva macrumors newbie

Feva

call them, express frustration.

may be an option for courier exchange on the spot..
    or order into local store, then exchange when available..

3. Iamthinking macrumors regular

Still waiting for my replacement 21.5" imac. I was promised expedited shipping and when I got the tracking number it was sent standard ups.

I phoned apple online store and they said expedited shipping was not possible to Canada. (Though I have received many a parcel overnight from the US from other vendors).

...oh well, I guess getting it that extra 15Km's to Canada (I can see the streetlights in Port Angeles from my window) somehow makes it take 12-15 days longer for a replacement. :)

YMMV. Meanwhile, VISA wants thier money and will be charging me interest soon -- for a product that I don't have. Sheesh. Maybe they'll send me some of Jobso's koolaide along with the imac as I'm almost out! :)