Expense Tablet for iPad

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 22, 2005
I'm excited to announce that my iPad app is up in the App Store!

It is called Expense Tablet and as the name suggests it is an expense and budget manager:

More Info:

http://www.expensetablet.com

App Store

I will be posting some promo codes over the next few days but if anyone is desperate for one now, drop me a PM!

MarkG21

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2010
Looks cool. This is perfect for me. I've been keeping an excel worksheet of all my purchases this year.

KingPasta

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2010
England, UK
Looks great!

Will the app be backwards compatible for the iphone/ipod touch - allowing to input expenses 'on the go?'
Also does the app support alternative currencies - ie. £ / €

Pretty interface! *thumbs*

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 22, 2005
Looks great!

Will the app be backwards compatible for the iphone/ipod touch - allowing to input expenses 'on the go?'
Also does the app support alternative currencies - ie. £ / €

Pretty interface! *thumbs*
The app will use whatever currency is appropriate based on your international settings, but only one currency can be used at a time. The app isn't universal, but my plan is to develop a free iPhone companion app if the iPad version is popular enough.

There are a bunch of features (recurring items, exporting, etc.) that are planned for the near future that didn't quite make it into the first version in time.

jmccray

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2008
I would love a promocode. I really want to get into tracking my expenses with the iPad and I think this app will help me.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 22, 2005
Please PM me if you'd like a code. I only have a couple more to give out before right now, but I have a whole bunch I'm willing to give out tomorrow.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 22, 2005
If you can't PM me for whatever reason don't worry, I'm going to dump a bunch of codes in a thread in the promo code forum tomorrow.

ob81

macrumors 65816
Jun 11, 2007
Virginia Beach
Great App

Everything seems to work as advertised in the App. I entered some stuff for this month and everything works and displays smoothly. Very responsive.

Thanks!