Experience with Verizon Volte?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pish6969, Sep 28, 2014.

1. pish6969 macrumors regular

How are the Verizon users doing with the new Volte?

I only experienced 1 dropped call so far but I've had on a few occasions where I'm talking with someone, then they don't respond. Apparently they couldn't hear what I was saying and then I have to repeat everything again.

Trying to figure out if that's because of the new Volte or maybe their connections are bad?

In NJ. Monmouth county. Would be interested to hear from anyone but would be really nice if any locals can share their experience.

2. wxman2003 Suspended

I have had no issues. Don't notice any improvement in voice quality as the people I have called to not have a VoLTE capable phone.

3. bigcstyle4 macrumors 6502

So far so good. Haven't had any issues with dropped calls. Call quality sounds the same when talking with a regular cell phone or landline, but when talking with another iPhone 6 in Verizon, call quality is comparable to FaceTime audio.

4. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

There are definitely bugs... I do a lot of 3 way calls and consistently lose callers and have to keep calling back. Not only that, but during said 3 way calls, there is a load of static noise when multiple parties are on the line. This doesn't happen every time, so I'm not sure what triggers it

5. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

I like it. Simultaneous talk and data works great no matter who I call. Landline, AT&T, 3G phone, flip phone. Doesn't matter.

HD Voice is something else. Calling my wife on her 6 is absolutely crystal clear. Like she is right next to me.