Expired Passbook Coupon - how to remove

njchris

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Huntington Beach, Ca USA
I've got the Target app and put a coupon into passbook. It expired 9/28, so now how do I get rid of it? I added the latest target coupon but the old one is still there.

Appleseeds

macrumors regular
Sep 2, 2012
I've got the Target app and put a coupon into passbook. It expired 9/28, so now how do I get rid of it? I added the latest target coupon but the old one is still there.
Tap the i in the bottom right, then tap the trash can in the top left and watch it shred.

jkeekij

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2011
Click the "i" in the lower right corner, and then hit the trash icon in the upper left corner.

mrgraff

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2010
Albuquerque
When it's expired. It should delete itself.
What if some passes could be renewed or topped up? What if I wanted to look at the details on the pass for some reason? What if I mistakenly thought it was OK to delete the app where the pass originated from?

Maybe a notification about expiration that offers a delete option would be nice, but not self-deletion unless that was a setting that you could toggle on a pass-by-pass basis.

matrix07

macrumors 603
Jun 24, 2010
What if some passes could be renewed or topped up? What if I wanted to look at the details on the pass for some reason? What if I mistakenly thought it was OK to delete the app where the pass originated from?

Maybe a notification about expiration that offers a delete option would be nice, but not self-deletion unless that was a setting that you could toggle on a pass-by-pass basis.
Agree about notification. Anything is better than nothing. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.