Explain this person:

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
When natural disaster/collapse of society/zombie apocalypse/the overthrow of the Government beckons, our firearm favouring friend isn't only going to be prepared on account of his dogs and weaponry – he also has a wide selection of grooming products by his bathtub to ensure he's looking his best.

Smart.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
When natural disaster/collapse of society/zombie apocalypse/the overthrow of the Government beckons, our firearm favouring friend isn't only going to be prepared on account of his dogs and weaponry – he also has a wide selection of grooming products by his bathtub to ensure he's looking his best.

Smart.
Bingo!

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA

Smart.

Right on point.

Next time, instead of [ IMG ], use [ TIMG ]. It makes the picture a thumbnail, and if anybody wants to see actual size, they can click on it.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
For those of you who do not live in the US and have some strange , stereotypical notions of what the "average American" is like -- he's an average American. We all look like that. :eek:

If you're planning a visit to the States - you have been warned!!
:D;):p

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That's obviously his dating profile pic. He's looking for a girl who doesn't mind dogs under the porch, likes cooking whatever he can shoot, and loves drunk sex in the back of the doublewide. :D

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
He's compensating. The length of one's penis is inversely proportional to the length of one's gun barrel.
So. I don't own a gun. Extrapolating from that I must be the most popular guy around huh ? :p

But the guy. I'm guessing a typical guy with too much time on his hands posting his photo to Facebook .

rekud300

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Ohio
Mom, don't come in, Mom no, I am in the shower. Yeah I have the dogs, I am join to give dem a bath. No I am not playing with your guns again Ma.

come on bro, hurry and take the pic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.