Explicit and Clean songs! WTF!

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by WasoBH, Dec 13, 2011.

1. WasoBH macrumors newbie

Hello guys,

The iTunes Match changed my Explicit Songs by the Clean version!!!

WTF! And i made a mistake to not backup first and now i lost all my originals songs by this Clean songs...

If you have Explicit Songs, dont match them.

2. Darby67 macrumors 6502

Bummer.

3. SplicedBanjo macrumors regular

I often like to keep both Clean and Explicit versions of the same song, so I have the appropriate version for any "situation," and iTunes Match sometimes wrongfully marks one of them as a "Duplicate."

As I have stated elsewhere, so far I am quite disappointed with iTunes Match.

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

That's a bunch of *** and those ******* at Apple need to ******* do something about this **** right now!

Matched version:
    I'm sorry you're having an issue. Be sure to report this issue to feedback. Have a super day.

5. ugp macrumors 65816

ugp

I had a similar issue but the first match was for the explicit version but on another computer it's the clean version. On my iPad it's the explicit version. Doesn't make sense.

6. shotts56 macrumors 6502

You shouldn't listen to bad words anyway. They'll rot your brain.

:p

7. biggarthomas macrumors newbie

Remember the Kids

I dunno. I see what you mean about being ticked off but then, Apple is always looking out for the kid users of iTunes. yes, I agree with the kids being nannied by Apple. Somebody bass to do it.

8. MightyMac007 macrumors member

MightyMac007

Quite annoyed by this as well. I purchased explicit music (yes I buy music) and I get a clean version when matched in iTunes. I like the idea of the service, but a Kanye song with a bunch of gaps in it just sounds stupid when you've heard the explicit version lol. Apple should include a setting to allow you to choose clean/explicit for your collection when matched.

9. aristobrat macrumors G5