*EXPLICIT* Material???

Discussion in 'iPod' started by OldSkoolNJ, Aug 23, 2007.

1. OldSkoolNJ macrumors 6502

OldSkoolNJ

Yeah ... I knew that would get your attention. Ok so we honestly have some of "that" material we have added to our library. Now we dont have any kids or any reason to "hide" this material. However we have an AppleTV in the bedroom and also the living room. So we dont have an akward moment when mom or sis or the mailman is visiting I wanted to have some kind of tag on them. I was on iTunes yesturday and noticed the red "EXPLICIT" symbol on some song I was listening to and thought that would be perfect. Now does anyone know of a way to add that to the metadata? I check dougs scrypts and didn't see anything. So if any of you know a way to do so it would be appreciated.

Kevin

2. vandlism macrumors 6502

Lostify allows you to tag videos with "Explicit" as well as a rating, I'm pretty sure. There's also a program named MetaX, but I haven't used it much.

3. OldSkoolNJ thread starter macrumors 6502

OldSkoolNJ

Vandlism = My Hero !

That is perfect! It is also perfect for all the meta dat atagging I am doing. WOrks alot faster!

Kevin :apple:

4. bennyboi macrumors regular

bennyboi

Ha! The mailman misunderstood "picking up a package"
    :p

5. OldSkoolNJ thread starter macrumors 6502

OldSkoolNJ

Ya know ... I kept checking this post even after I got my answer. I KNEW someone could not resist at least one comment. Haha ....

Kevin