export from iTunes (new app)

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by slayerizer, Dec 9, 2013.

1. slayerizer macrumors 6502a

slayerizer

I created an audio related app that I just released to the app store. I originally started the app when I found out that my Mustang's audio player only supported mp3 (on usb key). When I first dragged the songs out of iTunes they were all in mixed codecs and some of them were not playable in my car.

I created MusikAnywhere so that you can export an existing iTunes playlist to a specific codec and bitrate. This won't affect the source material. If you have non-Apple devices, this is very useful.

It will also extract audio tracks from movies/video clips.

You only need to select a playlist and audio codec.. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Web site link

App store link

thanks!

2. bigpoppamac31 macrumors 68000

What about burning CD's?? I've noticed in iTunes you can't put AAC music files onto a CD. They have to be reformatted to mp3. Which means I then have two copies of the same song which I don't want.

3. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

I know it is a beaten dead horse, but I don't think the demand for this feature is as important as it was 10 or 12 years ago.

4. chabig macrumors 68040

1. iTunes already burns CDs. You don't need an app to do that.
    2. The Finder can burn any file to CD, including AAC or MP3.

5. bigpoppamac31 macrumors 68000

Well something just came to mind that didn't when making my initial post here. I think it's when I want to burn an "mp3 CD" as opposed to a standard audio CD. If I try to burn an "mp3 CD" with songs that are AAC it asks me to make them into mp3 first. But doing that will give me duplicate songs. Is there any way to change that? I rarely burn CDs anymore but it's something that came to mind when I saw this post for this App.

6. slayerizer thread starter macrumors 6502a

slayerizer

cool

Hi, I'll look into this if I have a few similar requests but my Imac 2008 have a broken DVD unit and the DVD drive was removed from newer Mac. I still have a few ideas that will make it in the next version of the software which will be pushed after the Christmas holiday.