Export Photos from Ipod Touch to Macbook...HD Crash

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MacVancouver, Jun 23, 2008.

1. MacVancouver macrumors newbie

My HD recently crashed with all my info not backed up. I know... Anyways, I have all my pictures on my Ipod Touch, and I need to put them on my new HD. I have heard this is possible, but does anyone know a sure way to do this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. willyq711 macrumors newbie

I don't have a touch, but my partner has one as well as an iPhone. As far as I know, and knowing how the tech works, you can just hook the iPod Touch upto a MAC's or Windows XP USB port, then it will automatically show up (mounted on the MAC, and as a drive on Windows). Use the Finder on the MAC and click on it as you would a drive and look for your pix... then just copy and paste them onto your new HD.

3. Roy Hobbs macrumors 68000

Roy Hobbs

Even if it is possible to get the pics back, they are going to be very small. Better than nothing but not very useful.

4. opivy1218 macrumors member

This is untrue, as iPod Touches and iPhones don't show up like that. They do not have the feature to do that unlike previous iPods.
    To answer the OP's question, Senuti *may* be able to help. I know it can take music and TV show's off, but am unsure about photos.
    Edit: Senuti is for Mac's only. For Windows, tryhttp://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Information_Management/Video_and_Music_Collection_Managers/iphone_video_photo_to_computer_3_0.html