Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myname70

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2014
Guys, can someone helps me how to move/export/save a video from my iPhoto sharing album to the All Photos / locally on the iPhone ? No such an option....

simon lefisch

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2014
Guys, can someone helps me how to move/export/save a video from my iPhoto sharing album to the All Photos / locally on the iPhone ? No such an option....

I assume you're trying to save an image from a shared album to your phone?

simon lefisch

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2014
Correct. I moved many videos to my shared album and just realized I cannot save them back on the phone !

You have to login to your iCloud via a browser to download/save videos. Only pics can be saved thru the shared album on your phone.

myname70

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 5, 2014
You have to login to your iCloud via a browser to download/save videos. Only pics can be saved thru the shared album on your phone.
For my iMac no issues, I can export it ther. But the problem is on the iPhone. Unfortunately no way to do it

simon lefisch

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2014
For my iMac no issues, I can export it ther. But the problem is on the iPhone. Unfortunately no way to do it

That's correct. You can only download thru a browser on your mac/windows pc. You can then transfer them to your phone from your mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.