Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dukejen04

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2008
So, for several months I was loving that I could record stuff on TuneIn app and then export it to my mac (it was time consuming and annoying, but possible using iExplorer, and then converting the chopped up unnamed files to .wav).

Suddenly in the new version, these files won't convert to .wav or anything else I can work with (that I know of).

I have a ton of recordings of interviews and things I REALLY want to get off of this app, but it's stuck now!

Anyone find a way around this?

dukejen04

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2008
No, in fact I don't use this app anymore. I use DAR.fm and download as a podcast.

Damn! But this station I listen to is only on TuneIn- and I've got a bunch of stuff on there I want to get off. SO annoying.

----------

By chance do you know if it is possible to go back to an earlier version of an app? I don't know how to do that on the iPhone- but the version before this worked fine.

Dammmit.

ALBERGAZO

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2018
So, for several months I was loving that I could record stuff on TuneIn app and then export it to my mac (it was time consuming and annoying, but possible using iExplorer, and then converting the chopped up unnamed files to .wav).

Suddenly in the new version, these files won't convert to .wav or anything else I can work with (that I know of).

I have a ton of recordings of interviews and things I REALLY want to get off of this app, but it's stuck now!

Anyone find a way around this?

Connect you earphone adapter to your PC input plug.. and that's it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.