Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
I want to burn some pictures on a cd. I got 662 MB worth of pictures. When i go to share - burn disks, and selete the photos it says that i have sleceted to many photos that it won't fit. when i try to burn on the bottom is says used 1.1 gigs available disk full.....i'm using 700 MB Cd- rs...any ideas...
i can't even burn it through finder.... it won't show up...

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
I don't know why but i can only do half of the pictures at a time. When i try to burn it i keep on getting errors. Please help, i NEED these cd's for tomorrow!!!

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
anyone... its kinda of important that i get these cd's to burn....
here's the error msg. i get...

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 47

Frisco

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2002
Utopia
puckhead193 said:
kinda late at 10:55 at night ;)

I know...I know

Bye the way what brand are you using? Can you burn using iTunes or through the Finder--just to test your media?

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
Frisco said:
I know...I know

Bye the way what brand are you using? Can you burn using iTunes or through the Finder--just to test your media?

I an burn fine through Itunes. no problem make a playlist click on burn... boom its done... So i tought i wouldn't have a problem....I can't burn through finder, normally when u insert a blank cd a menu pops up asking what you want to do... it never came up. Anyway i srambled around the house for the last half hour.... i went through mine and my brother's college stuff, lucky he had some apple Dvd-r..put it in my superdrive...worked fine.... weird huh... must have been the cd's itself... anyway..I really didn't want to waste 3 dvds but whatever its done... i can "chill-ax" (relax/chill - don't mind me i had a drink to calm me down)
I used fuji film 700 MB/80 min CD-R. Their silver...whatever you do don't get them... (they must have been on sale when i bought them)
Now that i'm throwing these away... can someone recommand a good CD-R that works with itunes and using it for data purposes. Also a DVD-R would be good to... (apple charges way to much for 5 DVD's!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.