Expose for app pages

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Slypr, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Slypr macrumors member

Since I have gotten my iPhone I have been slowly accumulating apps, and as a result I now have a 4 pages filled with apps and one other page about half full for a total of 5 pages. Even though this isn't that many pages it takes a little while to get though all of them which can be annoying. I was thinking that it would be really cool if apple implemented something like OSX's expose but for app pages. One way this could be done is for there to be a multi touch gesture, that when preformed on any page could bring up all of your pages on a black background. Since that would mean the pages would be really small, instead of using a scaled down image of all the apps, simply the number of the page could be used. Then just tap on the page you want to bring it up. I think that this would help speed up getting from app to app and would increase efficiency.

I'm not too good at photoshop, so I can't really make a mockup but it's seems like it would be pretty simple so if you want to make one that would be awesome

2. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Go to Spotlight, type in a few letters from an app. Click on the bar, app launches. Much better.