Express replacement?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by indecision, May 5, 2015.

1. indecision macrumors regular

How long did it take from the replacement being created to you getting a tracking number? Just curious how long it takes.

2. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

todays my 2nd day waiting and still nothing.

3. indecision thread starter macrumors regular

Damn, I was hoping to get this by friday the latest.

4. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

Yep :/ ill keep you updated. what was wrong with your watch?

5. indecision thread starter macrumors regular

came DOA? What about yours.

6. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Apple, the worlds largest corporation with 453 retail locations.. nothing but a mail order distribution center and a piss poor one at that.

Must've been fun to be an employee on the 24th, doing nothing but telling people they had to go online to order their newest product release.

7. BiggiePhat macrumors regular

Reported it on friday. Received today (tuesday). Not bad turn around except my watch is two weeks earlier in build week than my original watch and the replacement has its own problems.

8. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

wow thats crazy, came damaged. had some chips around the bezel (like some 5s came) and had two deep scratches in the case that you could run your finger over and feel. if it were the sport i wouldn't of cared but it was a SS

9. tdbrown75 macrumors member

tdbrown75

My 42MM SS has a loose side button, I was considering trying another but after reading this I think I'll just live with it!

Tim

10. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

Update! didn't take 2 full days, got an email that says it was shipped 3 hours ago. 8:30 pm central time. will be here tomorrow

11. jediuia macrumors regular

Yes mine took one day... Shipped yesterday and received today. FedEx crushed the box buts that's another story. Apple is sending another box to return old watch as I thought it was unsafe. Luckily new watch was unharmed. I have been dealing with a senior advisor by email who is very helpful if anyone wants his contact info. I can email him and ask if it's ok.

Attached Files:

12. AppleWatchGuy macrumors member

How would you do that? They would allow it? Or is that because you have apple care?

13. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

So in total, from the day you mailed your faulty one, to the day you received your replacement, it took what, four days?

I have a fleck of dust in between display and glass :(

14. indecision thread starter macrumors regular

My rep told me I would get the full band, anyone get the band or just the watch?

15. mdmt619 macrumors member

Do you have applecare? They're telling me I need that to do an express replacement