Extended Apple Care for iWatch ?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Alan Mac Farlan, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Alan Mac Farlan macrumors regular

I was looking at prices for the iWatch ... starts at about $600 .. and some are at $2000 ... same stuff inside .. just the outside is ... I dunno .. more expensive.

Not gold or platinum ... just black in color.

Anyhow I know how tuff the iPhone is ... and drop it .. bang it around .. and all hell is there to pay.

Your iPhone is usually safe in your pocket or purse ... but the iWatch is on your wrist all the time.

Slamming against the corner of the desk, hitting the wall ... I have a Seiko all metal analog watch and the only thing electric in it is the 10 year battery.

My self for personal preference I don't like having electricity that close to my body ...

The same Wall Plug electricity that makes x-rays in the Dentist chair or CAT scan imagery that is radiation, is the same wall plug electricity that powers up 50,000 volt tazer (the manufacture insists it is harmless), also powers up the 1000 volt Defibrillation machine that the medical people says 'stops your heart' hope it starts up again, also powers up your microwave oven ... and powers up the iPhone and the iWatch.

Well ... if I got the iWatch ... I would want the Apple Care program that is extended for 10 years ... they got one of those programs out.

Or is it just for 1 year .. and then you are on your own.

I got my 5s/32 ... for $149 and another $99 for the Apple Care.

How much is the Apple Care for the $600 iWatch .. and how long is the coverage.

Any partial coverage codicile in the agreement .. where this or that happens you have to pay more money ?

Anyone of you new owners .. have that info cause you wisely got the coverage for your expensive purchase ?

:):):)

2. mrboba1 macrumors regular

3. Bo31210 macrumors member

Not sure what all you asked but from the gist of it, I think they have special tin foil hats for sale at applehats.com ;)

4. Alan Mac Farlan thread starter macrumors regular

The learning curve is a bit flat at first .. but it does pick up after awhile for most people ... about 96%.

The other 4% there is not hope for them .. they will go to their deathbeds that way.

Toss of the genetic dice ... can't save them all.

;););)

5. Menopause macrumors 6502a

Menopause

WTF is an iWatch?