extended return policy for macbook pros?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by tm0000, Dec 3, 2018.

1. tm0000 macrumors regular

Does anyone know if apple offers an extended return policy during the holidays for the macbook pros? I purchased a MBP on November 24th and was wondering if I have up till January 8, 2019 to return?

Thanks

2. robvas macrumors 68030

3. fate0311 macrumors 6502a

you could just look @ receipt. its literally printed on it.

4. cobracnvt macrumors 6502

cobracnvt

I also bought a MBP on the 24th. I was told by the Apple customer care rep on the phone and by an Apple store representative that MacBook Pro purchases have until Jan 8th to be returned.

The policy here https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund says that the Holiday return policy starts on Nov 14th as robvas stated.

Interestingly, the return dates on my receipt are listed under other items I bought, but not under the MacBook Pro and the gift card. I'm assuming that is because it was part of a special sales bundle.

5. FrostyF macrumors regular

Just log into your Apple ID click on the order, then click return item, it will tell you how long you have to return it.

6. lambertjohn macrumors 6502a

Does the holiday return policy apply to Apple refurb store purchases as well? Bought a refurb MacBook Pro seven days ago from Apple online.

7. FrostyF macrumors regular

Yes, as I said just click on the order then return, it will tell you the exact date.