Extensify - Tweak 3rd party apps w/o jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by billchase2, Mar 5, 2016.

1. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

Is anyone using Extensify on their iOS device? I did a quick search and was surprised not to see any threads on it yet. Basically, it allows you to install modified versions of apps from the App Store without a jailbreak. A popular example is Phantom for Snapchat.

For access, you must request a code and they're randomly selecting people every day or so to sign up. I received my code the other day and found that the code gives you access to purchase a 3 month subscription for $8.99. It's a little pricey IMO, but I was curious and decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, they do not yet support iOS 9.3 so I have not yet been able to install the app. However, the dev informed me that support will be available within a couple of days.

There's a thread on reddit that lists all available "Exos" (tweaks) currently available.

Has anyone else signed up for the service? Thoughts?

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I'm not putting this down because for those who want it I think the idea is great.

I'm just not into paying $8.99 every three months to modify the ten or so apps (many stock apps) that I use frequently.

If I were to be someone who used my phone for lots of apps I could see paying this though.

3. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

I have not tried Intensify, nor will I pay that much for an app such as that, but I do use App Admin, which allows you to downgrade any Apple store app that Apple still signs/hosts. The best part is that it's free (but I would pay for it if was a buck or two).

4. ross1998 macrumors 6502a

So it's basically flex 2 for non jailbroken people?