Extensions

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mac2thefuture, Jul 31, 2010.

1. mac2thefuture macrumors 65816

I used an extension called Awesome Screenshot via Safari. I worked brilliantly or a day or so. Now it appears buggy and wont upload. I think its better suited to Crome by all accounts. Does anyone know if there's anything similar available for Safari?
    Thanks

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Your question makes little sense. You use "awesome screentshot" for safari and now it's buggy. You now ask if there's anything similar for safari. Aren't you already using awesome screenshot in safari, albeit buggy?

If you want extensions best thing to do is google for them, that's exactly what I just did when I read about "awesome screenshot".

3. mac2thefuture thread starter macrumors 65816

1. I installed the extension, new feature for Safari.
    2. It worked (for a day or two).
    3. Now the annotations wont line up and it certainly wont upload / share.
    4. Wondered if other individuals could recommend a similar programme as i'd prefer to stick to Safari over Chrome.
    5. Came here for advice not hassel.
    6. Will consider looking elsewhere for friendlier advice in future.
    7. I hope this is clearer.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Chill out kid. It wasn't me hassling you, it was me telling you that where I stand you saying you use an extension for safari that is not quite working and asking if anyone knows if the extension exists for safari made little sense. If you calm yourself for a moment and rephrase then maybe you should ask whether anyone know if a another extension exists that will work in safari with similar functionality. This would have saved the confusion and you the tantrum.

Go elsewhere for help if you must but don't get all pissy when someone questions what you need because someone had the audacity to try to clarify what you needed. Perhaps it's clear to you (and others) but it wasn't to me.

5. mac2thefuture thread starter macrumors 65816

I made a statement about awesome screen shot.
    My question was -
    ''Does anyone know if there's anything similar, available for Safari?''

Chill :eek:

6. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

It's been a dozen days since your last post. Any idea why no one is answering your question?