Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zacheryjensen

macrumors 6502a
May 11, 2009
My link bracelet went to preparing for shipment a little while ago. Now I'm feeling a little nervous I'm going to like it less than this white sport band I've been living with even though I've preferred link bracelets for years. Both the color and the quality of the WSB has far surpassed my expectations. I thought it would just be a piece of crap I tolerated until... a day or two from now. But, other than putting it on (always pinches me) I am pretty fond of it.

Hopefully that will all fade away when the true metal beauty is finally attached.

RS232

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2009
London, United Kingdom
Whoo hooo - Arrived via DHL this morning. My Milanese Loop is now having a few days off! Love the Blue Sport Band on the 38mm SS.

Attachments

• IMG_9312.jpg
    IMG_9312.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 136

RS232

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2009
London, United Kingdom
I like that! How long did it take from order to arrival?

I ordered the Blue Sport Band on 14 April 2015 and forgot about it! Got confirmation it was shipped yesterday (5 May 2015) and arrived by DHL this morning! The combination of blue and the SS is really cool and had lots of positive comments already! :p

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
I ordered the Blue Sport Band on 14 April 2015 and forgot about it! Got confirmation it was shipped yesterday (5 May 2015) and arrived by DHL this morning! The combination of blue and the SS is really cool and had lots of positive comments already! :p

I like it. Looks totally different with the SS as opposed to the aluminum.

virginblue4

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Any chance you could post a picture of your order saying shipped? It's just that so many jerks (not you) post so much fake stuff these days that we ask people to back it up with a picture.

That's great news! Maybe that means the rest of us that ordered extra bands will see some movement soon. I'm happy for you.

What was the projected shipping date of your extra band originally?

Congrats!

That's excellent news!

When did you order?

It has arrived!
1e211afea1c026f74f91e82de62d6cc2.jpg

AtheistP3ace

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
Philly
Man I wish I had ordered an extra band when I ordered watch. Wasn't until I got it that I thought about it. Now its 2-4 weeks until shipment. Oh well. I will live, just nervous the black band will get messed up from exercising. Seems some people have had issues with sports band getting discolored or something. Maybe I am being crazy.

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Whoo hooo - Arrived via DHL this morning. My Milanese Loop is now having a few days off! Love the Blue Sport Band on the 38mm SS.

Looks nice. If I chose to do an exchange for by classic buckle, Apple will only exchange it for white or black. I'm not sure why as the blue looks really good on SS.

mark-in-mk

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2011
Edited.

I must read posts properly before replying with bollox.
I must read posts properly before replying with bollox

iEric007

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2007
Orange County, California
My band just went from "Shipping in May" to "Shipping in 2-3 weeks" with Delivery on May 26 - June 1.

Ordered a White Sports Band, 42mm, with confirmation at 12:08a.m. 4/10/2015.

Maybe I'll get it sooner? :confused:

ColoArtist

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2012
Denver, CO
Shipped! ETA, Friday

Apr 10
XX:07:55
42mm Black Leather Loop - large
2-4 weeks 4/29-5/12
CC: Charged 05:29pm EST
Delivery: ETA 05/08
Colorado

:cool:

Sphyrna

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
My band just went from "Shipping in May" to "Shipping in 2-3 weeks" with Delivery on May 26 - June 1.

Ordered a White Sports Band, 42mm, with confirmation at 12:08a.m. 4/10/2015.

Maybe I'll get it sooner? :confused:

My delivery times are the same. But I didn't order until 4/22. Hopefully you will get yours sooner. Hopefully I'll get mine before 5/30 as I leave for vacation then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.