Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmona

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 6, 2015
Hey guys.
Sorry if this has been posted before, and to the admins if it has, please merge!
Is there anyone here that wants to get rid of the extra half sports band that came with your watch?
If so, please post here!
I have a white Large half sport band I don't need and would like to trade or buy yours. :)
Anyone?
Thanks!

paul.p

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Good thread...

I'd also like to get in line for a trade. I'm wanting to trade a large white sport for a medium black sport.

Reactions: Jmona

Jmona

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 6, 2015
I saw some people doing trades in Reddit but so far no one has posted on my post.

cuteynfatal

macrumors newbie
Aug 26, 2015
Oakland
Hey guys.
Sorry if this has been posted before, and to the admins if it has, please merge!
Is there anyone here that wants to get rid of the extra half sports band that came with your watch?
If so, please post here!
I have a white Large half sport band I don't need and would like to trade or buy yours. :)
Anyone?
Thanks!

I've got an extra half: M/L White sports band.
Would be willing to trade for a S/M white sports band.:rolleyes:

thirdeyeopen666

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2007
Doubt there'll be any takers, but I'd trade the smaller half of the M/L black sports band for either the smaller or larger half of the white M/L.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Please use our marketplace forum for any buying/selling/trading (or even giving away) of bands.

Access to the marketplace forum is granted after being a being a member for 6 months and having over 250 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.