Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

idledaylight

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2004
I have an extra beta key for Starcraft II. Considering how rare it is for a major game release beta to be for Mac, I want to give the key to a fellow Mac gamer.

First person to post in this thread get's it.

Gerri Shin

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2008
I'd be happy to allieviate you of that extra key XD
Edit: Oops, I guess I didn't need it after all. I just logged into my Battle.net account and found that I already had SC2 in my list of games. Feel free to send this key to someone else. hehe

Gerri Shin

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2008
Buklau can have the code, I found that I didn't need it after all. (I don't even remember getting my invite email) Oh well, I found that my account already had access to the SC2 beta.

idledaylight

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2004
buklau, for some reason it wont let me PM you.

If you post your email address I will email you the key.

CSilver

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2009
Canada
anyone else have extra??? I tried to purchase the Pre-order at my local EB games but it is all sold out o.o? I am for sure getting the full version when it comes out... I just want to play it so badly :C If anyone has it please !!! PM me or email at dreamofsky7@gmail.com

Thanks!

p.s. Does anyone know if it runs nicely on the macbook in my sig?

jiE

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys.. i would love to be able to play the starcraft 2 beta on my new MBP i5. Ill even post FPS for you guys.
thanks..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.