Extreme High mobile Data consumption

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Janomaster, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Janomaster macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

I Run ios 7 GM Since wednesday. When i looked up my mobile Data usage, i noticed that there is a System Service called "iTunes Accounts" that wasted 48 mb in 2 days. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

Jan

[​IMG]

2. WJKramer macrumors 6502

GM since since release and iTunes accounts is only 3.7 MB for me. I stream a lot of iTunes Radio on LTE so that can't be it. I've also done App updates so that can't be it. I would just keep and eye on it and see what happens.

3. dasx macrumors 65816

dasx

590KB. Can't figure out what it is though. Connecting to the apple store and exchange of headers and all that maybe? (No actual updates)

4. zorinlynx macrumors 601

zorinlynx

587K for me since September 8th.

Could this be iTunes Match? I've heard horror stories of iTunes Match users racking up big bills due to massive syncing of content. It's one of the reasons I don't use it. :)

5. Janomaster thread starter macrumors newbie

6. melevittfl macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem. 66.7 MB used by "iTunes Accounts" in about three days.

I've already checked that all of the settings for iTunes, etc, were already set to not use Mobile data.

7. blutrane macrumors newbie

I was having The same issue, until I disabled "frequent locations" in location services - could be conincidental

8. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Eine Google-Suche hat auch nichts gebracht... Ich habe auch nur rund 1 MB da stehen... Vielleicht solltest du dich damit mal direkt an Apple wenden. Ich empfehle dir, einen Termin zu vereinbaren - in Deutschland sind Apple Stores ja noch recht rar.

~~~~~

A quick google search hasn't brought any results... I have only ~1 MB there as well... Maybe you can go to an Apple Genius bar. I recommend you to ask for an appointment as Apple Stores are pretty rare in Germany.

9. jahall05 macrumors regular

I checked mine. I am only using 618KB. Messaging is the only one that has used anything into MB.