EyeFly3D sucks

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by borgqueenx, May 7, 2013.

1. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

with the eyefly3d:Droplr ? iPhone image on 2013-05-07 at 14:38:29.jpg

without:Droplr ? iPhone image on 2013-05-07 at 14:38:45.jpg

They say its uncompromised 2d....well its not. resolution is cut in half and even brightness goes down a little, although its a really minor issue.

The 3d effect is also giving me headics. i see its sending an different image to my eye but it looks distorded and not good. ive aligned the eyefly3d perfectly(not on above photos, perfect alignment was done later)
    i can not see any 3d effect happening. and its not me. i have the optimus 3d and evo 3d and i could easily see the effect on both devices without any trouble.

Dont buy this for your iphone 5. you will throw away the retina display with it and downgrade to a 3gs display. and i didnt see a 3d effect at all.

i hope eyefly3d will give me a refund if i ship it back. i have send them a mail.

2. EliTorro macrumors newbie

it creates a 3d effect? the resolution looks bad with it on :(

3. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

yes it creates a 3d effect. a guy from youtube says he could see the effect.
    but he also says the iphone looks distorded with the protector on....i think he means its looks like crap because the resolution is cut in half.
    the 2 photos in post 1 speak for themselfs.

4. jt2020 macrumors newbie

5. nanoveu macrumors newbie

Dear borgqueen,

We are aware of your dissatisfaction with the product from your post regarding the quality of our film from your last post. We do take customers feedback and comments very seriously.

We have done some control shots of the Eyefly3D Film to display the differences between having the film on and removing it partially. Our control shots were done on a white surface with low light using a DSLR Canon camera at fixed aperture and exposure time.

We have enclosed the following photos for easy viewing (compressed and resized format), however, we have also included the original .CR2 files for reference. Without Film With Film
    [​IMG] Without the Film
    [​IMG] With the Film

As you can see from the photos, the film does not affect the resolution nor brightness of the greatly, as your post had previously claimed.

Please contact us at sales@nanoveu.com, if you have any further queries.

Yours Sincerely,
    Nanoveu Team

6. borgqueenx thread starter macrumors 65816

im sorry but this is simply not true. make 2 photos. from up close so you can see pixels in both photos.

my photos remain true, and not editted at all.