I recently won a $1,000 Apple Gift Certificate at work. Thus far, I haven't used it as nothing is really jumping out at me right now as a must have purchase. Keep in mind that I already have an iPad 4 and iPhone 5. I've been wanting an Apple computer for some time now, and I had toyed with the idea of getting an iMac. That said, I think I would be happier with a nice MacBook laptop instead. I've owned a 15" laptop in the past, so I know first hand that 13" is the sweet spot for a laptop (primary use plus weight/portability). So, on to my question. I'm getting along now just fine with my Windows computers (one personal, one work), so I'm not in any dire need to get a computer at the moment, which leads me to my question. Should I wait for the next iteration of the 13" rMBP to see if they try to throw more in there to give a better value, or will it most likely be a very small incremental upgrade, and not worth waiting an additional 6-8 months for the next refresh? I'm in no hurry to buy anything now, and have no problem waiting, however, I see no reason to wait if the next refresh is expected to be extremely incremental (very minor). Curious what you all think. Thanks!