Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
#1 Mac team, that is...

According to ExtremeOCing, we will pass Team Mac OS X around 3 PM tomorrow (June 22).

Great job, everyone, in accomplishing this long-term goal so quickly. :D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Hopefully we can keep the production up over the whole summer and have enough to keep us ahead the rest of the year.

And who know how the new 970s will change the rankings ;)

D

pEZ

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2003
Madison, Wisconsin
Originally posted by MrMacman
Time to have a little 'fun' at their forums.

Lets clear some air of confusion.

Thanks, MrMacMan, that definitely needed to be said. As far as ANY of us know, nobody from MacAddict has changed teams - and even though a Mac superteam would be awesome, IMO, I get the vibe from that post that nobody from Team MacOSX will do it. Kinda sucks.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
Woohoo! Way to go - maybe we should standardize the sig - make it more noticeable....I'll change mine too :D

D

Good idea on the standard sig...let's bang one out.

Mine is:
Join MacRumors.com - Team Folding, and be a part of the #1 Mac Folding team!

Could be better, though...

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Make a difference and be part of the #1 Mac Folding team!

MacRumors Team Folding - The #1 Producing Apple Team

Do You Fold? #1 Apple Team ---> MacRumors Team

Ok, my creativity is shot tonight - maybe tomorrow I'll have something catchier....

D

jimthorn

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2003
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Hey, I just had an idea. I know it's a big news week, what with WWDC tomorrow and all, but maybe an article can be posted on the MacRumors front page that we're the top Mac team now. I mean, that is news, right?

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by jimthorn
Hey, I just had an idea. I know it's a big news week, what with WWDC tomorrow and all, but maybe an article can be posted on the MacRumors front page that we're the top Mac team now. I mean, that is news, right?

Way ahead of you. ;)

I talked to arn about it last night. He's going to do an article on Tues/Weds once the WWDC news has had a chance to die down. :)

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by jimthorn
Cool. That should generate some more excitement about folding and help boost us even more.

That's the idea. We've got a shot at the top 20 if we can break through the 50k/week barrier. :eek: :D

Advertising on the front page would really help bring in some fresh blood.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.