Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dreadnought

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Almere, The Netherlands
Don't panic said:
I find more interesting to follow the fortunes of the team rather than my own. i guess the reason is that I have a fairly regular daily production, so it's quite predictable (and when something happens to my machines, I don't need the score to tell me). I do have a cool head to head with Adrian, but i find more entertaining to look at team stats, because we are involved in many "close" races (we really have to watch our back, they're coming for us)
besides, our wobbling production keeps me wondering if the next day is going to be a 50K or a 15K one.

The team's battles are also cool and I am following it, but we don't have a lot of them, I have a lot more with our own teammembers!

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
Dreadnought said:
The team's battles are also cool and I am following it, but we don't have a lot of them, I have a lot more with our own teammembers!
well, we are about to be rumorously passed by silentPCR (unless we can replicate yesterday more often), and there are a half a dozen other teams ready to oust us from the top20.
So ramp up production!
As far as myself, I'm losing my battle with Adrian (temporarily) and for the first time in a while I have a threat. SteevMoody is really cranking out points, but until my g4s get a rest from tinkers, there is not much I can do (well, i did add another machine in the last few days...)

meanwhile....

UP AND DOWN WE GO! ENJOY THE RIDE!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• fold_3446_Graph_ttmp8232670_sr.png
    fold_3446_Graph_ttmp8232670_sr.png
    3 KB · Views: 102
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.