iPhone F.lux toggle?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bobright, Nov 28, 2014.

1. bobright macrumors 601

I use CCSettings and haven't found a way to get a toggle for f.lux. Does anybody know of a tweak? If not CCSettings could I use something else to get it on the bottom menu bar?

2. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

I'm using quickcc and the f.lux flipswitch toggle. I think ccsettings uses flipswitch so it should be good for you.

3. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

I thought it was broken and turned on but not off? Anybody else with experience?

I'll probably give it a shot thanks

4. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

It updated recently and has been working fine for me since.

5. Geert76 macrumors 65816

jup, same here....perfectly working after the latest update

6. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I use the f.lux flip switch toggle with FlipControlCenter. Works perfectly. Only problem is, every time you add a new toggle, FlipControlCenter resets and you have to select and organize all your toggles again. Luckily I don't ever add toggles! Haha

7. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

I searched Quickcc and couldn't find anything? Isn't this the same as below and we'd have to use Flipswitch altogether?

I know it's minor to complain about but I don't like how Flipswitch/FlipControlCenter changes the icons and makes them bigger, is there any way to keep the default look and how they look via CCSettings? I doubt I can because as soon as I install F.lux flipswitch toggle it looks like Flipswitch is automatically installed and the icons change.:(

8. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Ahh interesting. I didn't realize this. I knew the icons changed but I've only ever used FlipControlCenter. I've never used anything else. Surely there is a way to theme them to the icons you want...I'll do some digging for you and let you know if I find anything.

9. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

^Thanks Bro

10. that be me macrumors 6502

Flipswitch doesn't want to work on 8.1.1. Anyone know if Ryan is working on a patch?

11. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

Sorry my bad. Should've been quickactivator