Fabrixcases.com wtf!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dissdnt, Jan 1, 2009.

1. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Omg do these guys suck

I ordered a sleeve for an iPhone on Dec 6th, still haven't received it and they are horrible at corresponding via email. I don't even know if I can get a refund with these people.

Just wanna give a heads up to stay away from them.

Anyone else have problems?

2. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Their items are shipped out from Singapore via airmail. The package is most probably caught up in the Xmas rush.

3. petermcphee macrumors 6502a

petermcphee

Give them time. I ordered something from Amazon on the 12th with 2 day shipping, and it just got here yesterday. So sit tight and try to remember that the people that make the products you love are handcuffed by weather and holidays like the rest of us.

4. dissdnt thread starter macrumors 65816

dissdnt

Well finally after saying I was going to contact paypal they we're very responsive.

They sent out another and refunded me which is more then I could ever ask for.

Like I told them I'm usually pretty easy going but it's been almost a month now and that's just insane. (they told me weeks ago it did ship) Plus the fact that it took so many emails for them to even respond which just makes me as an online customer very nervous. Especially that they are over seas. etc.

Anyway I'll just say they fixed the issue and went above and beyond to remedy the situation.

5. aphexii macrumors 6502

As another stated, if its coming from Singapore it can easily take 3-4 weeks to arrive if its coming via standard mail. I've ordered plenty of items from Dealextreme (Hong Kong) before and all of them made it, but in varying times from 2-4 weeks. Add in the holiday rush and 4 weeks doesn't seem unreasonable at all.