Facebook 4.1 chat

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Monssef, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Monssef macrumors member

I was navigating through in facebook last night and I got a message from a friend saying that it was late and im still awake. I went to check the chat that I never used and found out that I am online how in the world do I go offline, I dont see any button for it.

2. That-Guy macrumors 6502a

That-Guy

I think Facebook will auto show you as offline after a certain period of time :)

3. Breezygirl macrumors 6502

Breezygirl

Facebook drives me crazy for that. I don't want to use chat ever or let people know I'm online. With each update you lose more and more privacy, it's getting to be too much.

4. adubadom macrumors newbie

adubadom

Facebook 4.1 chat

The new version of Facebook 4.1 is disgusting! You can't go offline on chat.:mad:

5. LithePanther macrumors 6502

Truly this sounds like such a nonsensical issue...

Why does it matter?

6. Breezygirl, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2012

Breezygirl macrumors 6502

Breezygirl

Because some of us would like to be able to be on FB without anyone knowing if and when we are. It leads to people sending you messages when you don't want them to, I can't stand things like instant message and would perfer to have an option to deal with them or not. Sometimes you don't want to be bugged or dont have time but just want to check your FB quickly.

Or people get hurt feelings if you don't respond to them on FB if they post on your wall, send you an inbox..... They see you as online and expect a reply, It cuts down your reply time and being polite when they can see you have time to be on FB but not respond to them. Sucks really when you want to be a private person and do FB on your own timeline.