Facebook after Jailbreak.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Espo, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Espo macrumors 6502

The recent Facebook update fixed the wrong time stamps, along with other issues. After I jailbroke my iPhone 3G (2.2 firmware) using QuickPwn, my Facebook app still has the time stamp issue. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a way to fix this?

I tried reinstalling it, but no help.

I also searched the forums but I couldnt find anything.

Thanks in advance.

2. joneszee954 macrumors member

I don't think jailbreaking had anything to do with it. I have had a jailbroken phone for months, when they updated the facebook app mine worked great too, all the timestamps worked properly, everything was better. Buttttt, slowly things started to mess up again. The stamps are all wrong. Maybe we can get some confirmation on this from someone who doesn't have a jailbroken phone.

3. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Jailbreak doesn't do any harm to existing apps. Repeat after me!

I had the same problem with my Facebook app. It's the app's problem that screws up the time stamps, nothing you did. Just wait for a fix...

4. deadsouls macrumors regular

actually jb DOES affect some apps. a few had to be fixed specifically for jb iphones.

5. ppc750fx macrumors 65816

No. They didn't.

If you have any evidence for what you said, I will gladly retract my statement. Otherwise, I'd like to dispute that claim.

6. PYR0M310N macrumors 6502a

PYR0M310N

Well mine is jb and the time stamps still don't work properly