Facebook almost never shows up in notificationscenter?

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by kristoffer4, Oct 23, 2011.

1. kristoffer4 macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

Almost none of my Facebook updates show up in notificationscenter. Anyone else with the problem? :confused:

2. gentlefury macrumors 68030

do you have notifications on for facebook? I have a full list of FB updates some days when I'm on my laptop and not checking on my phone.

3. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

I never see notifications for Facebook in NC. Even after their huge update the app is still pretty worthless. Every time I open it I get a number on the notifications icon even if there's nothing new.

Irritating.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

I get FaceTime notifications in Notification Centre. It certainly works for me. I take it you have it enabled under Settings -> Notifications ?

5. kristoffer4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

Yep everything is enabled. The weird thing is that sometimes I do receive them.

6. JC5280 macrumors member

And the order of which you have apps set in the Notification Center dictates their priority. Make sure your Facebook app is not way down at the bottom.

7. kristoffer4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

Ok. I didn't know that. Thanks.
    I also changed from manual to by time. Don't know if that makes a difference?

8. Tanax macrumors 6502a

That is well and all.. unfortunately he was talking about Facebook and not FaceTime.

9. unknownking123 macrumors newbie

The notifications center is pretty odd. I never receive any notifications from Echofon even though I've configured the settings. :confused: