Facebook and Twitter intermixed?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by lazerbrains, Nov 1, 2011.

1. lazerbrains, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011

lazerbrains macrumors regular

lazerbrains

I am looking for an App that will mix my Facebook and Twitter feeds. Similar to SocialScope on Blackberry, and the recently made useless TweetDeck for iPhone. The last two updates of TweetDeck have made it nearly unusable it freezes and crashes more often than not, and now won't load links. I am looking for an iPhone app that has this feature. I can't seem to find a single app that can do this. Does anyone have any knowledge of an iPhone app that can display my Facebook News Feed, and my Twitter Feed together in the same feed. Not just in the same app, but in the same Feed.

Still searching....

2. dpk2019 macrumors newbie

Facebook & Twitter

Hi, we make Stwutter, a read aloud app, for your Twitter Timeline on a Mac OSX system, here take a look at the YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiXx1vO7XXY

Or check out our website www.cvlwireless.com/main
    We have been looking around for another app which involves the Twitter Timeline to develop on iOS.

If the app that you describe was to appear, how much do you think you and others would pay for an iOS app that would integrate Facebook and Twitter alerts?

Cheers

Dave

3. lazerbrains thread starter macrumors regular

lazerbrains

I finally found one that does this... It is called TeaTime+. It works like tweet deck used to, but it is much better.