Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jackryan57

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
For the past two days I am having facebook app issues. My wall will not load. It says error processing wall. It works fine on the computer. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I logged out and logged back in. Still won't load my wall. Anyone else??

jackryan57

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
For the past two days I am having facebook app issues. My wall will not load. It says error processing wall. It works fine on the computer. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I logged out and logged back in. Still won't load my wall. Anyone else??

No on else is having this issue....It's going on 3 days now that I have had this problem. At this point I'm just curious if I'm alone in this.

jeffinmotion

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2009
same problem

same exact thing here. reinstalled app, restsarted iPhone, logged out then back in. nothin. anyone with a solution?

jackryan57

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 29, 2008
same exact thing here. reinstalled app, restsarted iPhone, logged out then back in. nothin. anyone with a solution?

Sorry I took so long reporting back, I found out what the issue was. I looked over all my posts on FB, I found two posts of mine that I did using the FB mobile app. These posts had some weird symbols in them that I have never seen before, they were little square boxes with what looked like numbers in them. I deleted these two posts and my wall now works.

I had a friend with te same issue, I visited her wall and she had a post with those squares on them too. She deleted them and it worked again. Has anyone seen these squares? What tHe heck are they? They looked like 4 small boxes side by side with a number inside each box - very strange.

I hope this helps someone else!!

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
Sorry I took so long reporting back, I found out what the issue was. I looked over all my posts on FB, I found two posts of mine that I did using the FB mobile app. These posts had some weird symbols in them that I have never seen before, they were little square boxes with what looked like numbers in them. I deleted these two posts and my wall now works.

I had a friend with te same issue, I visited her wall and she had a post with those squares on them too. She deleted them and it worked again. Has anyone seen these squares? What tHe heck are they? They looked like 4 small boxes side by side with a number inside each box - very strange.

I hope this helps someone else!!

That is the icon for post that are posted "mobile" from a phone, etc..

I doubt thats the root cause as that would pretty much render the Facebook app useless

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
I looked over all my posts on FB, I found two posts of mine that I did using the FB mobile app. These posts had some weird symbols in them that I have never seen before, they were little square boxes with what looked like numbers in them.
Do you use Emoji? That's what they look like when not sent to another iPhone.

jeffinmotion

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2009
I checked and I have no posts with boxes, and my issue still remains unsolved. I don't know what emoji is so I'm assuming I don't use it

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
This is the issue I get, not sure if it's the same.
I deleted it and reinstalled it and still does it. I also restarted my phone.

Attachments

• -6.jpg
    -6.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 100

gjw4u

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2008
Switzerland
Had the same problem with FB earlier today, but I think it was a problem with the FB servers. Resolved itself after about 1.5 hrs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.