facebook app. photo uploader on iPhone 3GS

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Intense, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Intense macrumors regular

I select the photo I want to upload to facebook and then when I am transferred to the next "scene" where the selected photo is full screen with the option of adding a caption to it at the bottom of the iPhone screen + Upload or Cancel button, at that point, my image that is supposed to fill the screen is pitch black, it just doesn't show.

I go ahead and push the upload button and facebook alerts me that i cannot upload the photo at the moment.

It's very frustrating as I sometimes upload photos and videos without any problems yet often enough, I experience this blackout.

Is this connected to an upload limit set by facebook for its iPhone 3GS app ? because flickr limits the upload for non-pro users.

2. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

This happened to me daily when I was in San Fran on vacation back in March. I was trying to upload photo's that I took with my iPhone, and kept receiving the same message you received. It eventually worked, but it took me literally 10-15 times before it finally did work. I don't know if it's a bug with the app or not.