Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

shandyman

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Just seen it pop up... Finally we can update cover photo!!

e5ura4e8.jpg

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Just updated, app crashes on opening. I'm on 4S running 6.1.2 JB.

I deleted FB app and reinstalled, it opened to let me enter login credentials, now it crashes upon loading news feed. I can see the news feed for about 3 seconds, then the app quits. Every time.

Previous update worked fine. Hope I have it backup on my Mac. Will be downgrading FB app when I get back to my computer.

Comment

shandyman

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Just updated, app crashes on opening. I'm on 4S running 6.1.2 JB.

I deleted FB app and reinstalled, it opened to let me enter login credentials, now it crashes upon loading news feed. I can see the news feed for about 3 seconds, then the app quits. Every time.

Previous update worked fine. Hope I have it backup on my Mac. Will be downgrading FB app when I get back to my computer.

Works fine here but I'm not JB, stable build here ;)

Comment

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Looks like it had issues with the Flex tweak Remove Sponsored Posts. So I guess I have to suffer through sponsored posts showing up. Ah well, at least FB works now that I turned off the tweak. Was very nice to hide them though...

Comment

tekboi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2006
EasŦcoast
I'm Jailbroken on 6.1 and it's working fine for me. Although this update is a bit of a disappointment since I was expecting to see the NEW facebook in the next update.

but not surprising considering the fact that nobody I know has seen the desktop update for facebook yet.

Comment

Brother Esau

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
I wish that Facebook would concentrate on fixing the damn problems associated with this App vs adding new features to an already problematic application.

Man... where the hell has quality control and pride in workmanship gone to in this country? I mean really, everything these days is just production garbage and complete shiiit anymore.....WTF:(

Comment

Qaanol

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
I'm getting consistent crashes when I hit "done" while viewing a picture in landscape mode.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.