Facebook app update

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by shandyman, Mar 18, 2013.

1. shandyman Suspended

Just seen it pop up... Finally we can update cover photo!!

[​IMG]

2. jacobss macrumors 6502

3. Qaanol macrumors 6502a

Just updated, app crashes on opening. I'm on 4S running 6.1.2 JB.

I deleted FB app and reinstalled, it opened to let me enter login credentials, now it crashes upon loading news feed. I can see the news feed for about 3 seconds, then the app quits. Every time.

Previous update worked fine. Hope I have it backup on my Mac. Will be downgrading FB app when I get back to my computer.

4. shandyman thread starter Suspended

Works fine here but I'm not JB, stable build here ;)

5. Qaanol macrumors 6502a

Looks like it had issues with the Flex tweak Remove Sponsored Posts. So I guess I have to suffer through sponsored posts showing up. Ah well, at least FB works now that I turned off the tweak. Was very nice to hide them though...

6. tekboi macrumors 6502a

tekboi

I'm Jailbroken on 6.1 and it's working fine for me. Although this update is a bit of a disappointment since I was expecting to see the NEW facebook in the next update.

but not surprising considering the fact that nobody I know has seen the desktop update for facebook yet.

7. Brother Esau macrumors 6502

I wish that Facebook would concentrate on fixing the damn problems associated with this App vs adding new features to an already problematic application.

Man... where the hell has quality control and pride in workmanship gone to in this country? I mean really, everything these days is just production garbage and complete shiiit anymore.....WTF:(

8. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

lol I change mine maybe every few months, not really something I would be excited for, but to each its own :)

9. Qaanol macrumors 6502a

I'm getting consistent crashes when I hit "done" while viewing a picture in landscape mode.