Facebook App Wall Errors

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by lindorz, Jul 30, 2009.

1. lindorz macrumors newbie

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had this same problem as me or knows how to fix this issue.. My Facebook profile will not show up on the Facebook App. Yet the "Info" and "Photos" tab works... Just not the "Profile" tab... This is not just on my iPhone but this is also on other iPhones as well... =/ Should I contact Facebook??? I also wanted to mention that if i were to go on Facebook on Safari, it is fine.. Just NOT ON THE IPHONE APP itself...

2. applehappy macrumors regular

Yep, I get quirky stuff on FB app as well. App needs some love fo' sho' Very disappointing because I want to use the app all the time as it is so handy in concept.

3. Chris Grande macrumors regular

Chris Grande

They are currently working on a new version. They don't have clear ETA, but I would assume before the end of August.

In the mean time I have seen this before along with other missing or duplicate data. Delete the app from your iPhone and reinstall, that has fixed those oddities for me.

You can follow the FaceBook iPhone app dev: http://twitter.com/joehewitt

4. iFerd macrumors 6502a

My gripes include duplicate entries, lack of fidelity to my settings on which members posts I want to see, and abbreviated profile information (in the Info tab).

5. lindorz thread starter macrumors newbie

I've tried that and to no avail... It's kinda annoying but can't really do anything about it.. I just have to use Safari to hit up the site to see my wall I guess.. and use the App as well... =/