Facebook App

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by msanin, Sep 27, 2010.

1. msanin macrumors newbie

Hello;

i just bought the 8GB ipod touch 4g. i installed the facebook application and when i chat with someone i get the same message like 4 times; and if i press the home button and then go back to the chat all the messages dissapear..

i havent try uninstalling the app and installing again.. not sure if that would solve the problem

thank you;

Mariana Sanin

2. Abscissa macrumors regular

3. Speczorz macrumors newbie

I have the same issue where my chat disappears if I re-enter it.

Bill

4. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

Yep. It's probably a bug. Try getting out of the chat (and into the Facebook home) before you press the home button. It kinda helps. I just try to chat on the windows live messenger when I'm gonna have a long conversation.
    I also don't see any Facebook Places places on the app when there are LOTS in the touch.Facebook.com.

5. iTouch.lover22 macrumors regular

I'd suggest you just get an instant messaging app such as eBuddy or IM+. I currently use IM+, and chatting with friends on facebook is great :)

6. irishgirl13 macrumors newbie

Problems with Facebook App

I have an Ipod Touch 4th generation. Most of the original icons (i.e. news feed, chat, Notes, video) have disappeared from the main screen of the app. I have to go to account settings and then hit home to see my news feed. I would like to have my chat back to. Also, sometimes when i try to access my news feed through account settings the app just closes altogether. Does anyone know how to fix this?

7. pepi macrumors member

8. gpapava macrumors member

9. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

Are the problems solved with the new "Facebook Messenger" app?