iPhone Facebook App

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by MuGeN PoWeR, Feb 20, 2013.

1. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

hey folks i am facing a little problem on my jailbroken iPhone 5 running 6.1. whenever i try to upload any pic from the facebook app it crashes. whenever i try to update my status via facebook app it doesnt show my location and sometimes crashes. what can be done. i have reinstalled the app but no help. i was facing the update status problem on 6.0,6.0.1. i then restored and updated it to 6.1 but it is still there. any one can help?

2. MuGeN PoWeR thread starter macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

wow very helpful forum. 431 views and no replies! nice!

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Maybe people just don't have an answer for you? Being rude isn't going to get you any help.

If the problem existed before the jailbreak, then I suggest backing up your phone, restoring it as new, then restoring the backup. Try all the things you've been having issues with. If all works well, great, now you can re-jailbreak. If it gets messed up after that, it's the jailbreak causing an issue.

If that doesn't fix it, then I'm at a loss. Never heard of this problem before.

4. MuGeN PoWeR thread starter macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

i wasnt being rude. i was being sarcastic.

and i have already done that. i have been using the iPhone without jailbreak on 6.0 and 6.0.1. so i dont know what to do. i think i am going to live with it. thanks for your help though.

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Being sarcastic is not exclusive from being rude.

The only other thing I can think of is to make sure that Facebook is accepted in your location services settings, and also think back to if you installed any apps pre or post the facebook issue as their interaction may be causing the issue.